Saturday 4 June 2011

The dream walking with GOD

One night I had a dream....
I dream I was walking along a beach with God and I cross a sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene I noticed 2 sets of footprints in the sand, one belonged to me and the other  to God. When the last scence oF my life flashed before us I looked back at the footprints in the sand I noticed that at time along a path of life there is one set of footprints
I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest time in my life. This really bothered me and
I questioned God about it
“ Dear GOD, you said that once I decided to follow you, You would walk with me all the way but I noticed that during the most troublesome time in my life, there is only one set of footprints. 
I don’t understand why in times When I needed you most there is only one set of footprints. .
I don’t understand why in times When I needed you most, You would leave me.”
GOD replied: “ my precious child I love you and I would never, never leave you during your time of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment